Monday, October 26, 2009

A gift from my Dear Husband from Delhi

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!


I got a gift from my DH from Delhi..He is in marketing profession so he gets to travel a lot all over India...Good for him to see all places...but it is the professional hazard, he signs...yeah, very true...He eats out whereever he goes, sleeps less..and ends up in stomach upset or fatigue after he is back home...

This time, he has to take his German Boss around the country..So he got one for him and one for me...

Lemme stop the nattering and let us look at some beautiful work that has gone into it...

It has 2 holders...

Lots of stitching....



Patchwork...




Enjoy viewing.....

Now whenever my DD sees it, she asks me "Why Acchan (father) buys only for you?.."..And fights with me saying that Acchan has got for me and not you...and she wants to take it to school...yeah, yeah...She is unaware of the fact that she will get to use it later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails