Monday, November 2, 2009

My treasure hunt continued...

Remember I was nattering about opening my untouched box/shelves in past few posts. This weekend i opened one of the box which were kept on the laft. And guess what i stumbled upon....


A box with lotsa of threads....lots of them.. different colors.

I don't remember having purchased so many threads.........


I was thinking thinking hard from where i would have got this huge collection of threads.....I donno...I don't remember...I'm sure it would have been purchased almost 8 years back...Becoz, it's been loonnnnnnnng time since i've touched this part of the art....

But still, so much of threads...I don't believe this...


Last month also, i brought some 10-15 threads and this one adds to the bin...Hope my DH does not check out this post.....LOL...Anyways, he can't help it now..after all the hard earned money has been invested already!!! ROFL...

The story continues...about the box.........

1 comment:

  1. oh my God!! all these threads were lying around for these many years!! great that you rediscovered them :) I love that box.Its beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails