Saturday, December 5, 2009

Design on plain salwar kameez-8




Here is another project that i've done on a plain brown color salwar kameez.

I started with a plan of stitching parsley motif which I saw in one of the website which I don’t remember right. Thanks and courtesy goes to that great stitcher.



But then I somehow didn’t like the outcome. It was good that I started near the neckline..Even if I do something wrong, this will not get displayed as the neckline will get covered anyways with dupatta. I didn’t want to remove it as well.



Then I decided to try a different pattern and I stumbled upon this stitch named chemanthy.



I tried 2 different variations of this stitch.



Tutorials are here.

I joined these chemanthy flowers with running stitch embellished with some jamki here and there.



Please let me know your feedback on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails