Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Design on a plain Salwar kameez - 3

Some of the small projects I’m involved in past few months:

I brought some plain cloth and get it stitched as a salwar kameez and I'm planning to do some embroidery work on it. This is one way of forcing myself to get in touch with this art. I was quite confused what work should I work on and finally I did this.



(The whole view of the chudithaar top)




(The arm length and the neck portion has the plaited fly stitch ending with the jamki)






(Closer view of the fly stich surrounding a round button. I've ended the fly stitch on a jamki)

For more details on this stitch: please refer to the following link:
http://deepashome.blogspot.com/2009/02/fly-stitch-plaited-fly-stitch-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails