Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nice Piece of art

I visited my tailor today to enquire whether she has finished stitching my salwar kameez, the material my DH has gifted me for our 10th marriage anniversary. As usual, I had to be behind her to get it stitched. Call her often and on to find the status of the stitching.

Today, I found set of sofa covers lying on her sewing machine. I opened to see the design pattern at the front. This is what it looks like.


I requested her to give me a sofa cover.

I took it home. Took pictures of it in all possible directions. In fact, traced it into a paper. Ended up in backpain the next day.















This pattern will look good if one does painting this on fabric. Maybe one day, i 'll give it a try...No commitments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails